Friday, October 1, 2010

Am I in LOVE??

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."


If you have been following me, you must know that I just had my heart broken nearly 4 months ago by my first love. It doesnt look like its going to go anywhere with him or A.K.A Its REALLY over...It sounds bad, but I actually don't mind it. From the break up, I learned alot about the relationship and how it really was from outside perspective. So, now I am moved on and ready for new person. 


Talking about new person, I have someone that really attracts me inside and out. He is a very good looking guy and generally I don't even wanna consider liking such a good looking guy because most of them are asses. He is an American Football player or an athlete so you can think or imagine how good looking he is. I saw him first in my BIS 101 class in 2007 and at that time he was a freshman and I was a sophomore. He did not even caught my eyes at first because I was more interested in one of his football colleague, MkR. I did not even pay attention to him until almost the end of class and he wiped his sweat on his face with his shirt which caused me to see his ABS!!! Then i started paying more attention to him. 


However, at that time, I had a boyfriend who now is my ex. Therefore, I did not put any interest at him at all. I also found out that he was an athlete, so I pushed it even further. The semester ended, then I never really saw him again until after the break up between me and my boyfriend at that time, which was this past summer. I went to one of my friend's teaching class and sat in the back of the lab and then I noticed that he was sitting in front row. My friend knew I was sort of interested in him and he wanted to match us. But, I said, Heck NO.... I mean that wud be so awkward and at that time I have never even communicated with him. Then the summer ended and I thought I would have never seen him again.


Yet I was wrong!!
I walked in to my class which I was assisting and there he was on the first row of the LAB... I was stunned because somehow somewhere I kept on seeing him. This semester though, I have the opportunity to communicate with him. After all the thing I told my self about athletes, this guy proofed me wrong. He is a very nice and down to earth shy guy that is very friendly. But even after all that, this semester i was still skeptical and i was kinda looking more to his friend, DR, since he is also pretty damn cute!!! :D


DR, though, is a typical athlete, he doesn't talk much and such. And this is when I started actually being attracted to S...


Now, the thing is, I don't know if I should pursue him or how am I supposed to pursue him, I mean we talk and such, but you know, nothing personal at all and I do not know how to make it to the personal level of the relationship.... I feel that every time I see him, his face and warmth just make me smile and make me feel really good inside. His clear blue eyes are winners too....I need help on making this more personal relationship :$.....


Another thing is this just prove to me that quote on top was very true. Sometimes, you don't realize that there are something better out there because you are too occupied with your current certain someone and you just simply dont pay attention. But for me, I think this is totally better. :D


Lala

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we're too focus on the closing doors while there are another doors opened for us. Try to see things from every different point of view. Don't step on the same mistake this time, think wisely with both your heart and mind :)

    ReplyDelete