Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SMILE....

~Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.~

I am just practically going crazy everywhere I go and whatever I do!! I cannot get his face, smile, and dimples out of my head. The way he looked at me with that little dimply smile and the way he said things are just so perfect!!!!

I cannot help it but to think about how he thinks about me and if he even notice that I like him like "that". He is always on my mind, it's getting badddd....I am so curious of his life, he is such a mysterious guy. He plays the push and pull game on me!!! Well I guess part of it is because somehow I am his teacher.

One thing that I would like him to know is I am just his age!! :D even though I seem older because of my status, I am actually 2 months younger.... IDK how to get him out of my mind even for a little bit!! I wanna turn this crush thing to be a motivation for me to study and be an intelligent woman!

I have not felt like this for about 4 years! and I love how it feels, the excitement, the curiousity, all the mysteries and doubts..... I really did find my self smiling in the middle of my computer lab!!! "Just the thought of HIM can drive me wild" FOR SURE!.....

Wow! I am bad! I really need to find a way to make this crushing thing to motivate me to study!! :D

LOVE,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment