Saturday, October 9, 2010

Social Gathering

I am backk!! :D

Well, I have been SO busy these days..... barely have time to do anything. However, I am still keeping up with my love life :D not that I have someone I love hehehe...

Well, we just had a gathering with a ton of people, I had lots of fun. It was such a great way to get distraction from studying. There were about 20-30 people who attended, even though i knew most of them, I made a couple new friends along the way :D.

One of the new friend is a guy named A, he seems to show genuine interest in us (My friend and I) He kept on talking to us and for some reason a couple of our friend told me to go and talk to him (because he was new and alone). a little about him, he is an American and he lives in Mount Pleasant. I wasn't really interested in him until he said that he went to U of M for computer engineering. I was like, DAMN! :D we started talking and we got engaged in a conversation. A while after that, we ended up exchanging phone number. He asked my friend and I to attend a symphony concert down in East Lansing and he would like to take us around East Lansing. That was nice of him to offer that, but really I just cant think enough of how awkward that would be.

I do not know yet if I should go because I don't know his intentions yet. The only thing that I am a little skeptical about is that he is a little old. He had his masters degree done and he appeared to be about late 20s or early 30s. I am 21, so that is kinda far away from my age. :P give me your opinion if my friend and I should go with him to lansing or not. Just to let you know my friend is taken, so I am the only single one :D.

I am still into my S :D. He is still lingering somewhere in my mind. Things with him is a lot harder since he is like my student, not really a friend. I hope some day we can at least be friends and see where that goes from there.

Lala

1 comment:

  1. GO. it's not like he asked you for a date, right? open to any possibility. Think of it as broaden your network. Who knows if some day you're gonna need him about ur career, who knows if he could be a good friend, and so on. everything could happen. He's not a sociopath, not a pervert, means you're not gonna be a kidnapped victim. ;p moreover a symphony orchestra sounds great. I would go if I were you. :) as u stated above, "see where that goes from there" ;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete