Monday, September 27, 2010

TIME

Everything happens perfectly in the right timing!

Well, this actually happenned to me today. I was going to be at an organization formal meeting that is held every Mondays. However, this Monday is totally different because I know the guy that I currently like,S, will be there. Yet, I did not expect too much out of it as he might not even come to the meeting.

Surprisingly, he did, we met at the hall's lobby and talked a little bit. After that we went upstairs together and then BAMM!! my ex, M,  was right there straight accross from us, looking straight at us. Weirdly enough, I talked to M today and asked him if he would be at the meeting, and he said no.

To me, this is an example of a perfect timing.

So, I ignored my ex and acted like I was close to that guy and started talking abt his classes and such. Then, I finally came by and said hello to my ex. :-p.  It was just such a perfect coincidence because my friends were there and they get to see my ex's reaction to me and the guy i liked.

Then the story goes...
M saw me with S and he was standing with two of our mutual friends, G and H, and the two friends were looking at each other and winked their eyes to each other, then my ex wondered what was going on. One of my friend, H, looked at him and said, Isn't that obvious?? And He goes, well yes, it is kind of obvious (That the guy with me was attractive). And he goes, "I am tall too, I am just not that built!"... Can somebody figure out what this mean?? Why would he compare himself to the guy I currently like??

Well anyway, I think that the timing could not be more perfect and I could not chose more attractive guy to be seen by my ex!

Lala

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!! c'est parfait, ma cherie :P so, there IS something good going on between you and S huh?? :P I WANT DETAILS toniteeee!!! LOL. awwwhhh, poor M....I'm sorry you're not THAT built :s
    a guy compares himself with the other guy, when he feels threatened :P u know, his ego and such...haha. I'll c ya tonite! DETAILS! ;p mwa!

    ReplyDelete