Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot and Cold

I DON'T UNDERSTAND MEN!!

:(

Well, my lovely crush is weird! Monday night he was looking good and acting so nice and smiley. I even caught his eyes, while I was taking some food, looking at me. I also caught his eyes again the second time while I was laughing during the meeting. That was a damn good night. He passed the place where I sat (he didnt have to go through my place to get to his seat) and said "Excuse me" with the pleasant smile and huge dimples that I LOVE!!!

However, today, during class session, he wasn't looking energetic. He looked so tired and you know not really the smiley him. Barely talked, let alone smile with his cute dimples :(. Made my day not as good as I expected . I am not sure whether it is just his personal stuff that's bothering him or because of my role as a teacher in this classroom today. :(

I really hope that it's not because I did something wrong yesterday night that pushed him away...

Dear All Men (and those who understands men) in the world, why do you all act hot and cold?? Why dont u show a girl that you like her or not??? Make up your mind!

Lala

2 comments:

  1. hahaha :p it's a guy thing. and actually sometimes girls are being hot and cold too, aren't we? ;p
    Well, I guess it takes more than just ONE attitude/reason/whatever to make a guy act cold unless you did something super terrible) :)
    so yeah, don't worry, it's just his stuff, guys also have their bad mood mode, just like us.
    So, don't let his mood ruin your day, k? ;)

    p.s : when I'm not in a good mood, I tend to avoid people around me, because I might do/say something stupid inadvertently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that can be the reasons, i mean he has a life too , right?? :P. Well I really like this guy, idk how to approach him since my time is pretty damn limited :(

    ReplyDelete