Thursday, September 23, 2010

ME, MYSELF, and I

Hello World!!!!

I know this is not my first post, but I should Introduce myself to all of you. My name is ______, and I am originally from Jakarta, Indonesia. I currently go to school in the USA. This is my 6th year in the USA and I am loving every second of it. I am pursuing a master degree in IS and so far it is not easy. Anyway, I started writing blog this week and I believe I am what they called a "rookie".

I love to cook. Cooking is definetely my passion. I love to come up with new recipe and also cooking for people that I love and care about. In my culture, we usually show appreciation with food and also even in business, we usually make and close a deal with food. Not necesarrily cooking, but we can go out to a nice restaurant and such. I do not mind to cook for anyone at all if they ask and they treat me well (not like someone that they can use and throw away ;) )

Another thing that you should know about me is that I am a happy person :D, i try to see everything from the positive side and try to get a lesson out of it!  I think it is an important life skill that people must have in their life. Life is short and only once! So, live it to your fullest!

Lastly, I am starting a new single life after breaking up with my first love of 3 years. It has been almost 4 months since that happened. I am trying to get him out of my head since he is already kind of with another girl (a mutual friend of ours). However, I always see him around campus and sometimes, it just reminded me of how we used to be. But, i kept on telling myself that i dont need him back and i shouldnt want him back in  my life. What is done is DONE. (for now anyway)

So, Guys, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy following it :D

Lala

1 comment:

  1. heyyyy! You gotta cook for me some day :))) I'm glad you found your passion. So many people don't even know what is their passions. Passion will keep you 'alive' and it will lead you on :) Go for your life, for you only live once, make it beautiful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete